Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

do you know all the words?

Is there a children's book that you've read so many times that you've learned all the words? What book is it?

by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 10:22 AM
Replies (11-16):
bretsnag
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:13 AM

Goodnight Moon.

Jack Sprat and Over In The Meadow were ones I memorized from my childhood that I can still (almost) recite from memory.

buchmanbabe
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:40 PM

The Going to Bed Book

Goodnight Moon

Jack and Jill and Big Dog Bill

Wheels

Mr Brown can Moo

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

Just to name afew, my 2yo loves to read and my husband is blind so I do a lot of reading to him and my son!!  We also listen to lots of audio books, our favorites are Artemis Fowl and Harry Potter!

in love                boy on a swing                  breastfeeding

Happily married to the love of my life, Flint, on August 17, 2004. Mom to 2 brilliant boys, Elliott Logan born July 4, 2007 and Owen Arthur born June 3, 2009. Life is awesome!!

Bekah062205
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Green Eggs and Ham  and Twas the Night Before Christmas...lol

mama_uv_two
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:54 PM

My daughters and I love to read. Two of our favorites that I know by heart are moo baa la la la and baby angels. Oh yea and I can't forget  5 little monkey's jumping on the bed!! 

dejahsmommy2
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:12 PM

chicka chicka boom boom & goodnight moon!! they are engraved in my head

marywilliams
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:46 PM

Trosclair and the Alligator... it was on Between the Lions and Caroline LOVES that book.

Most of her books are picture books, so there aren't really "stories" to remember.  My 4 year old loves those books and makes up stories to go with the pictures.  Caroline loves for her sister to read to her!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN