Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

what's the best costume YOU'VE ever worn?

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 4:09 PM
  • 4 Replies

Take a trip down memory lane...

Did you have a favorite costume as a child?

What was it?

by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Cafe Elizabeth
by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 4:11 PM

I was a fortune teller for Halloween when I was 10. I wore a black scarf around my head, one of my mother's necklaces with lots of beads on it, a shiny scarf around my neck, a black skirt and black shirt. I carried a plastic lamp as my crystal ball -- it was a lot of fun!

[I think I really liked this outfit because I wasn't alowed to wear black as a 10-year-old].

nily
by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 7:05 PM

My parents dint let me celebrate Halloween when I was a kid so when I was expecting my DD I dress up like a preggo Minnie Mouse LOL it was the first and best everyone love it.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
mommy_mpoon
by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 2:01 PM

As a child, I loved animals so every year since 6yr I would be a different animal. My favorite was my pink bunny costume, my oldest brother did my makeup for each costume.

Cafe Lisa
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 1:25 PM

I was tweedle dum in second grade and my best friend was tweedle dee. Our moms made our costumes. (She still teases me about making her be DUM).

More recently I was the statue of liberty and my costume was awesome (if I do say so). I wore a gree bridesmaid dress with a huge piece of green tulle wrapped around it and a crown that lit up.

Join us in the Pregnancy Group

Cafe Lisa, Pregnancy Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN