Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

what food or smells did u hate while you were pregnant?

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 1:31 PM
  • 37 Replies

when i was pregnant the thought of pizza made me want to hurl!!! lol i hated pizza! and for some reason i couldnt stand little girls while i was pregnant either haha

by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gacgbaker
by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Most any food smells were gross to me while pregnant... food was not my friend!  :(

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Unique Baby Names, Children's Health Issues

briannasmom2
by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 4:58 PM

When I was pregnant the first time I couldn't stand chinese food (which I normally liked) & the second pregnancy I could only eat small amounts of meat at a time,the smell made me want to lose it! lol

fredsredhead66
by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 5:22 PM

Well, of all things, CANNED CATFOOD!  My poor cat Sam, every time I opened a can, I had to run across the room to throw it in his dish.  He looked at me strange for some reason............LOL!  I cant tell you how many times I actually vomited from it!  sad

TK87
by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Yup, same here.  That was with my first pregnancy and I worked at a grocery store with a deli, it was awful, i was sick all day.  But things that really made me sick was any fast food or anything greasy.

Quoting gacgbaker:

Most any food smells were gross to me while pregnant... food was not my friend!  :(

Cafe Elizabeth
by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Anything that was burned really turned my stomach. We had a really awful toaster at the time and were constantly burning the toast.

meglennox
by Member on Oct. 28, 2009 at 10:37 PM

with my first, it was tuna fish in the beginning.  which is actually one of the signs that made me think i was pregnant.  i have loved tuna all my life but the smell of it when my husband put it into his mac and cheese turned my stomach.  with my second it was raw hamburger meat.  whenever i made dinner and i had to use it, i made my husband brown it up first. :) 

BelleBrinaMom
by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 10:49 PM

With my first, the smell of any meat (raw or cooked) as well as I couldn't go into my pantry because the smell of spices would make me nausous. (its not like I had a ton or out of the ordinary ones either)  With my second,  smell wasn't as big a problem for me.

amzbrznjz
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:04 AM

BUTTER POPCORN.....

bretsnag
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:09 AM

I just found out I was pregnant with our first child a few days before we made a car trip to Georgia.  We went for my husband's nephew's racing thing & spent an entire week in the nasty, sticky heat right next to the Tyson Chicken plant.  So for that entire week I had to smell raw, dead chicken.  Needless to say, I was not a fan of any kind of chicken that entire pregnancy and still have my moments to this day.

BossHog
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:11 AM

When I was pregnant bacon I couldn't even cook it  and roman noodles made me sick

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN