Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

what food or smells did u hate while you were pregnant?

Posted by   + Show Post

when i was pregnant the thought of pizza made me want to hurl!!! lol i hated pizza! and for some reason i couldnt stand little girls while i was pregnant either haha

by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 1:31 PM
Replies (31-37):
darkangel_388
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 4:16 PM

I love pineapple. The smell of it or even seeing it at the grocery store made me sick autoamatically

neneko
by on Nov. 1, 2009 at 2:02 AM

Taco and any mexican food !

normajeane73
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 3:48 PM

sometimes chicken made me gag when i was pregnant. coffee smells made my eyes water. and with my second pregnancy it was a struggle for me to actually put on weight because i threw up all the time. car rides did it worst.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
gfargas
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 3:49 PM

all food was bad.. but the worst thing in the world was Old Spice Cologne, i puked on contact with that stuff!

Jemia
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 6:51 PM

Onions

CafeMom Tickers
Fragile_Girl
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 6:51 PM

When I was pregnant with my son it was beef barley soup...and to this day I do not like it. And with my daughter it was bacon...but now I am fine with bacon.

Cheers, Morgan

Mama to two wonderful kids Michael and Brooklyn.

"I wish I could show you when you are lonely and in the darkness the astonishing light of your own being." ~Unknown

Wife to Andrea aka Andee (together since 5/17/08) and Mama to Michael (1/21/96) and Brooklyn (10/22/09).

slm047
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 6:53 PM

raw or cooked chicken, it  made me sick EVERY TIME [which wasn't good seeing i was a cashier at that point in time]

urh, and eggs. bleh.

I'm a married SAHM, in love with my 19 mo. old Lillian Rene', religious although I don't go to church, pro-life, pro-choice, non descriminating, pampers lovin', vaccinations follower (I research then make my decision), opinionated, supporter of gay rights/interracial couples, scrapbooking kinda gal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN