Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Sippy Cup Troubles

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok here's my problem.  My son is 15 months old and we had been buying the sippy cups with the soft nipples.  The problem is that we have 2 cats and they kept eating the nipples.  In the last 2 days we have bought 6 sippy cups and they've eaten them all, with the last one being eaten this morning. 

So my husband went out and bought 2 new sippy cups that were hard plastic nipples.  They are the insulated ones as well.  The problem is that my son couldn't get the milk out.  So I went out and bought anoter set that was also the hard nipple type.  He's still having trouble getting the milk out.

I want to help him but I don't know how.  He's not getting the milk out and it's frustrating watching him try and try and still get nothing.  Do you ladies have any suggestions on how I can help him?

Thank you for any and all suggestions.

by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 1:57 PM
Replies (11-11):
MrsV.
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:12 PM

I had the same soft top cuppies with my son but our dog or our son who tare them so I switched him to te hard tops and he didn't like it at first because like your son he couldn't get out the milk but I just didn't give him any options and when if he ready wanted milk he would take the cup and got the milk out

HALLOWEEN

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN