Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She's got personality!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:04 AM
  • 3 Replies

I am always amazed at how much personality my babies have.  The more I have the easier it is to pick up on those unique qualities they have, even as babies.  My 7 year old has always been very methodical and is a planner.  My 4 year old is VERY strong willed, independent and yet loving.  The baby is so peaceful and calm. 

How about your kids?  Can you see sparks of personality even in your babies?  What are they like?

Here are my kiddos:

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Unique Baby Names, Children's Health Issues

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
nily
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:49 AM

Joseph Anthony is very funny, he loves to do goofy faces most of the time because he love to smile and see people smile BUT he can be very bossy he like things he's way. He definitely is very loving and a mommas boy LOL.

EliseSantos
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:55 PM

my 2 month old son damien is very very strong willed and only wants what he wants but in the mornings hes all smiles and very calm

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
MrsV.
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Xavier is 2 and he is full of energy,likes to be doing something. He is a fighter,but only when necessary. He loves babies and is very helpful.

HALLOWEEN

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)