Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

I remember when I was younger I was one of those girls that always wanted to become a mom.  I had a short time that I wanted to be a vet... but that dream died when I figured out that I really didn't like animals :) 

How about you, have you always wanted to be a mommy?  If not, what changed your mind? 

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Unique Baby Names, Children's Health Issues

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:27 AM
Replies (11-13):
Mom2Bria
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:17 PM

I have always wanted to be a mom!! I told my husband when we got married that I always wanted 4!! I still think I want 4 but we will see!!

marywilliams
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:55 PM

I was not dead set on being a mom, but I was not against it.  I did know from early on that I did not want to be a single parent and I was in no hurry to get married.  I figured if I found the right man, then I would have kids.  If not, I would still be happy.  Just so happens, I found the right man, got married and had a baby in my late 30s.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

Georgie0502
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 9:16 AM

I never wanted to be a mom, I always hated kids! lol If little kids came near me or touched me, I would freak out and literally run away. That didn't change until I got pregnant with my daughter (obviously on accident). Now I love all kids and want more every time I see someone with a newborn. I couldn't imagine my life having gone any other way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN