Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Snowed in!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:32 AM
  • 2 Replies

I have some friends in Colorado that are snowed in right now!  A few of them have little ones and want advice on how to entertain them... how would you spend a day of being snowed in with your little one? 

For my older ones I always have some crafts on hand for them to do.  They are pretty easy for the most part though.  The baby just goes along with the flow... but how about those of you that have one year olds?  That age group was always hard for me to figure out what to do with them. 

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Unique Baby Names, Children's Health Issues

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mama_uv_two
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:06 PM

On bad days my one year old loves it when I fill a large bowl with warm water and put it on the floor. She will play in the water for hours. I give her a spoon and some measuring cups and she will play and play. Sometimes I add a little of her baby wash so it has bubbles but that way it is still safe if she tries to drink it!

marywilliams
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:49 PM

My mom always had pots and pans with wooden spoons and such where we could get to them.  We had quite the band!  Also, empty boxes of all shapes and sizes.

We had a big house with lots of storage so there was always stuff around to explore.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)