Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:11 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok guys, I am exshausted after a long day and feeling sick... no motivation to be creative for dinner!  What is everyone else cooking up... maybe you can inspire me :)

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Unique Baby Names, Children's Health Issues

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Kittie26
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:43 PM

We had sloppy joes, and chips and dip!

MrsV.
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:11 PM

I am making fideo with potatoes,spanish rice,beans & tortillas =)

HALLOWEEN

mama_uv_two
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:14 PM

When im having a hard day I like to make something like spaghetti. I will usually cook it during the day when I have the energy. Then put it in a crock pot and keep it warm til supper.

Or what my kids love is I make some fun noodles, ground a pound of hamburger, then I mix them together with a can or two of tomato soup. If you want you can also add corn or something to give it a little more of a taste.

marywilliams
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:35 PM

I know it's already past dinner time, but for the future....

when I'm tired and not up to cooking a big dinner I let my 4 year old (almost 5) stepdaughter make pizza.  I always try to have the crust (whole wheat), sauce, cheese and pepperoni or other toppings on hand.  She loves to do it and it takes minimal supervision now.  I just give her the toppings and the crust (after I've spread the sauce) and let her go at it.  The only thing she really can't do is put it in and take it out of the oven.

Oh, and her special ingredient is "love".... her words!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

Jin267
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM

We had spaghetti(out of the jar) salad and garlic bread, to me it's really easy!! 

alliesmom112
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 12:56 AM

I made chicken lo mein for dinner tonite.

SweetPea4806
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 2:17 PM

boy kissing momsticking out tongue

I made twice baked potatoes last night for dinner! My hubby LOVES them!

Sweet Pea

ballewal
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Homemade pizza. The dough is in my breadmaker now. 

I'm not going to summarize myself in a paragraph because I'm not the kind of mother you expect me to be. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)