Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teething

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:08 PM
  • 4 Replies

Is it normal for a baby that is 8 months old to not have any teeth yet?  My 8 month old just turned 8 months and doesn't have any teeth yet.  My other kids had at least 2 or more teeth by 8 months, so I was wondering if that was abnormal or what.

Worried about money?
Lose those worries by adding a second paycheck with Strong Future International. Get started FREE. Start seeing money within a few weeks. Learn more at:
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/10824747/FREE

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MrsV.
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:15 PM

Every child is different,your baby will get their teeth in time.

HALLOWEEN

Georgie0502
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 9:12 AM

I don't know from personal experience, but I've heard a lot of moms say that sometimes their 1 year olds don't have teeth yet. I'm not really sure what makes them come in when, but they will come in when they want to

expectantmom81
by Erin on Oct. 30, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Don't worry. Every kid is different. My son didn't get his first until he was 9 months and he started teething at 3 months so I thought it would be right away. I know some kids that didn't get their first until they were one. They say that the longer the teeth take to come out the better they are.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2.

LiviaA
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 4:18 PM

My ten month old JUST cut her two bottom teeth in the last week!

My other two kids got their teeth around the same time as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)