Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What color eyes does your baby have?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What color are your baby's eyes?

Options:

Brown

Blue

Green

Hazel

Grey

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 38

View Results

Did your baby's eyes change color?  Does your baby get his/her eyecolor from Mommy or Daddy?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 1:29 PM
Replies (11-16):
Desiree222
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 8:25 PM

My husband's eyes are a kinda bright blue. Mine are blue-gray. Our oldest has kinda light blue eyes, then our second son has darker blue eyes, and now our baby girl's eyes are a little darker blue-gray like mine, but a little darker than mine even.

Mom2Bria
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 8:34 PM

breastfeedingbaby girlin lovettc~*~Holly~*~

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Jemia
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 8:32 AM

All 3 of mine have brown eyes.

CafeMom Tickers
Georgie0502
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Kendall has blue eyes from me. Her daddy has brown eyes. Dark dark brown, almost black. From the native american side of his family. But she does have this really light "film" of light brown over the blue, so when she's in the right light, her eyes look more hazel (like my dad's)

brendynsmama
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 10:03 AM

Our son has ble/greyish colored eyes(from his dad's side) and our daughter has big dark brown eyes like her mommy:)

Mommy.Briana
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 10:30 AM

My daughter has blue eyes so far. I have green eyes, but had blue eyes from the time I was born unil I turned 8 or 9. And my fiance has brown eyes with a little green in them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)