Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

solid food

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 4:38 PM
  • 3 Replies

Any tricks to get your baby to eat more solid food? my 15 month old is fussy about eating solid food sometimes se just doesn't want to eat.

by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
happymama
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 7:36 PM

My son is 10 months and I put finger food in front of him on his tray. He loves to feed himself -- I'll cook baby carrots, give him O cereal, cut up pieces of cheese and he goes through most of it (or drops it for the dog).

happymama
clairewait
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 7:39 PM

I mixed EVERYTHING with bananas the first year.  DD1 loved bananas so I just hid everything else in there, peas, potatoes, leftovers of anything we'd eaten the night before.  We just blended everything in the food processor with bananas and she'd eat it.  That and cheese... loved cheese on anything too.

Claire Wait

Making money with my morning coffee: http://clairebeautiful.blogspot.com;
Send me a message if you have any questions.
Total so far: $166.20

Husband: John since 8/28/05
Daughters: Eliott  2/8/07; Carter  7/7/09

Georgie0502
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Is your LO in daycare of some sort or are you a SAHM? We had SOs mom watching DD for a while and she wouldn't eat much. So we kept her on formula a bit longer. But since we switched her to daycare with other kids her age (9 kids between 1 and 2 yrs) she has been eating like a pro. three full meals a day with snacks in between, and almost always finishing everything we put in front of her. Except peas. lol but i cant blame her. None of the "tricks" we tried worked, but seeing other babies eating has made her really interested in it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)