Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

MOMS OF TWINS HELP PLEASE

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 5:55 PM
  • 2 Replies

hey everyone i am having some confusion about my preg. i am 25 weeks preg and this preg is so different then my first. i am so tired all the time. i dont think for one second that this little girl has stopped moving since i was 10 weeks. i feel her constantly. it almost feels like she is fighting with some1 in there or something. i have been measuring a month farther then i am and there is no way i could be a month farther along.  i have had 2 ultra sounds and have heard her heart many times and they all say there is only one in there but i swear there is 2!! how often does that happen? that one twin mimics the other the whole 9 months. it happen to my friend she didnt know until she had her c section that there was 2 in there. has that happen to any of you twin mommys?? please help me out becasue i am really confused about it. can any one give me any advice?

by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
happymama
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 7:41 PM

That's so interesting! What did your doctor say? I don't have twins, but I'm sure it happens. Good luck with everything.

happymama
gacgbaker
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 4:28 AM

I don't know anyone this has happend to, but I have heard of it happening.  Its possible your little one could just be active, or even maybe you are further a long then you thought? 

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Unique Baby Names, Children's Health Issues
Join us in the Pregnancy Group or Babies Group
Amber, Pregnancy and Babies Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)