Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

How do you capture all the memories?

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 9:40 PM
  • 4 Replies

I've started carrying a notebook around so that I write down the funny, sad, poignant things my childen do and say each day.

What about you? Do you take photos or videos or both? Do you scrapbook? Create photo albums? Put photos on your wall?

-- Elizabeth

by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
charlene_kyle
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Oh I am a picture fanatic! lol. I take a couple hundred pictures a month of my children. Just the month of October I have 356 pictures to develop. My house is like a sanctuary of my children haha! I have professional pictures taken of my kids every two weeks until they are a year old and every month after they turn a year. I take videos of basically everything they do. I love the videos I have of both my children just talking to the camera they are hilarious! I think keeping a journal is a great idea! Their baby books are filled with things lol.

nily
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 10:03 PM

I take TONS of pics of my kids. With my LO I have a lot since I discover I was preggo till today. I love pics. I also do slide videos on OneTrueMedia.

marywilliams
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 11:16 PM

I keep saying I'm going to do a scrapbook, but so far have not gotten very far.  I do take a lot of pictures and videos.  My mom lives in another state so I send her lots of video and picture messages.  Maybe someday I'll get some scrapbooking done!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

mommy_mpoon
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Since the day my 1st was born, our camera never leaves our side. We catch everything we possibly can, either picture or videos. At the end of each year, I compile a DVD with combinations of the best pictures and videos. Of course I keep every single photo and video clip on hard copy, but choose the best for the compilation and send it out to our family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)