Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

i am scard to do it

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 12:28 AM
  • 7 Replies

i am super scard to do it bcuz i have the t and i got pg anyways and had to take it out!!! i was heart broken but i want another kid so bad!!! but im going threw a divorce that sees to b taking forever...and the guy im with wants one as well...do u think it would b ba if we started to try to have one now b4 the divorce is final???...i mean if we both r able to handle it...and r stable?...

by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AidensMommy124
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 12:31 AM

Im confused... you said you got pregnant.. Then you want to try for another?  Are you pregnant? Or want to? Im lost. Sorry lol

toddler boy            ttc

heykath
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 12:31 AM

Honey, "trying" to have a baby with a guy you are also "trying" to divorce is very unwise.  Just think about the baby- he/she deserves a stable home environment.

Carameldelight
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 12:35 AM

It is definitely not wise!

imasurvivor
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 9:14 AM

Hold up...!!!

What's the rush???

Especially if you are scared?

And yeah... BAD idea!

Just do ONE thing at a time...

D-I-V-O-R-C-E  1st

Relationship  2nd

Family/Baby 3rd !!!

eye rolling                                                                   

lovenmomof03
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Nope definitely NOT a good idea when you arent even divorced yet!!!! Just hold off and get one thing taken care of at a time:) 

Breastfeeding, disposible diaper using, homework helper, taxi driver, spoiling, and loving mommy to three wonderful kids (9, 6, and an a soon to be BIG 1 year old)

nily
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 11:41 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA This is so funny AND TRUE! Might want to copy paste this list to get more organized and have your priorities straight.

Quoting imasurvivor:

Hold up...!!!

What's the rush???

Especially if you are scared?

And yeah... BAD idea!

Just do ONE thing at a time...

D-I-V-O-R-C-E  1st

Relationship  2nd

Family/Baby 3rd !!!

eye rolling                                                                   

JvilleMom125
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 11:45 AM

oh your divorce will NOT be over soon if you get pregnant... I know here in FL if the wife is pregnant than the husband is responsable and can be ordered to pay childsupport for that baby even tho its not born yet and aint his... this has caused many prbs in a divorce!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN