Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

For those who have been to Walt Disney World PIOG

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 3:48 PM
  • 2 Replies

What hotel did you stay in? Did you like it? How long did you stay? Was it easy to get to all the fun stuff??? What fun places did you go?

I ask because I have never been to FL and we are planning on going to take our girls to Walt Disney World this coming up summer. We have been looking up some things but I wanted personal experiences and opinions as well. Any other information is much appreciated!!!

Thank you in advance!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MommyOnLI
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 3:54 PM

i've always stayed in one of resort hotels.  my parents used to take me & my brother every year from the time i was 2 until i was about 12.

it was an all inclusive kinda thing.  transportation from the airport to the hotel to all the theme parks with tickets included, breakfast with the characters, dinners at certain restaurants.

we used to go for a week.

i am not sure how much has changed, its been a while.. but we are looking into it for DS when he turns 3.

if you can afford it stay at one of their resorts and just go all out... i looked forward every year going to disney when i was a kid, and we plan on doing it for my kids as well...

amzbrznjz
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 7:53 PM

we go about every 2 years...we stayed at the French Quarter it was nice...we are going in MArch and staying at the Carribbean...I love it...but I would reccommend not going in the summer...extra crowded and beyond hot and humid...we went one July and for it to be the "happiest place on Earth"  alll I could hear were parents yelling at their kids and the kids crying

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN