Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

those with 1-2 month old babies want to chat?

Posted by   + Show Post

Maybe not a chat in a chat room but just start a thread here where we can all talk about our positives and negatives of parenting a newborn. Actually, are they still newborns at almost 2 months old? I really don't know. ;-)  I for one would love to have others to talk to and vent to. For instance, sleeping at night, ugh. I really wish I knew other moms that are going through it right now that can sympathize with me. I'd love support there.

by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 7:45 AM
Replies (11-11):
MyIslandGirls
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 12:32 PM

My oldest was a good natured baby as well... she still is at almost 9 years old.

My 2nd was a screamer right from the womb.... but as soon as her first birthday came around it was like she realized "I'm happy" and stopped her crying... like a lightswitch! odd! She is still extremely emotional though.. if she asks to go somewhere or do something.. and we can't do that right away.. she turns into a puddle of tears.

Mr. Matteo is a fussier baby than my oldest.. but not as bad as my middle... so i guess he's and average baby.. since i had two EXTREMES the first 2 times.

We are still getting to know each other though... I am his favorite person... He's not to thrilled with his daddy yet and loves his biggest sister and his Granny!  I dunno if he's got an issue with just the men in his life.. or if we women seem to have the nack of calming him....

I AM....
a mom of two Girls and one BABY BOY!!! Matteo Christophe Louie born Oct 3rd 2009!!7 lbs 15 oz 22 inches!!
 In love with the guy of my dreams! I AM CANADIAN! 
"A child needs your love more when he deserves it least."  - Erma Bombech -American Humourist

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN