Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite Part of Thanksgiving?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:44 AM
  • 9 Replies

What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving?  Is it the food, family?  I always loved to watch the parade! 

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Unique Baby Names, Children's Health Issues
Join us in the Pregnancy Group or Babies Group
Amber, Pregnancy and Babies Group Mod

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Beatlemama
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:47 AM

The parade is a definite must-see for me too.  I also like the smells in the kitchen.  And the nap I take after I stuff myself.

Armywife6
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:49 PM

All of it!! I love all the smells, food, football. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because any day devoted to eating is A-OK in my book :)

expecting baby toddler boy ~~~ The kind of woman who doesn't have to defend my views, & or parenting style~~

girlenvy
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:51 PM

Besided having the family all togeather ? FOOD! THE FODD! lol

Mommy2Goobeegoo
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:18 PM
My favorite part of Thanksgiving is the leftovers!!!
expectantmom81
by Erin on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:40 PM

My favorite part of Thanksgiving is being able to spend time with family and not have the stress of having to buy gifts. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because of that reason.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2.

Cafe Elizabeth
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:24 PM

My favorite part of Thanksgiving is cranberry sauce. I LOVE it! I even bought cranberries at the store last night so I could have some pre-cranberry sauce too. Mmmm....

-- Elizabeth

PaigeAlysse
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:34 PM

I used to hate Thanksgiving because I'm such a picky eater, but now I LOVE Thanksgiving. Especially, with this pregnancy, I've really been wanting pumpkin pie! I'm sooo excited!

ATG499
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2009 at 1:28 AM

My favorite part of Thanksgiving is the food, especially the pumpkin pie! 

Georgie0502
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 10:14 AM

my favorite part of thanksgiving is getting together over food despite any family squabbles and having a good time, watching the parade, etc. this year SO has to work thanksgiving day and the day after just so his work would give him christmas off. (they made him work last christmas too, our daughters first christmas at that)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)