Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really can't believe it.. *SIGH*

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:47 AM
  • 4 Replies

My daughter will be 1 tommorow. It is so unrreal to me. She is so big already, walking around everywhere, playing with her older sister, babbling, eating so much table foods, off a bottle....yet she still seems like my baby. Now don't get me wrong.. her big sister is 2 1/2 and is still my baby (as they will always be) but I feel a little more...sad..I guess..that she is turning 1. With my oldest, I watched every second of everything she did. If she sneezed, I was there with a tissue. If she fell, I was there to catch her. If she said a word, I heard it. With Isabelle, she has been caught up amongst..essentially...chaos of a 2 1/2 year old and a now 1 year old, housecleaning, mommy and daddy working AND being in college...so much... I miss her baby days. I feel like they passed by entirely too quickly.

Happy Birthday to Isabelle Serenity Rose Ballard!

I love my girls, Madison and Isabelle and my husband Sam more than anything in this world! :)

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
connorlove
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:28 AM
I know it's crazy huh? My little guy will be 2 in a few months. It seems like I was pregnant with him just yesterday.

~Ellen~

expectantmom81
by Erin on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:46 AM

What a beautiful little girl. I know how you feel. It is amazing how fast the time goes by.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2.

newmom2be08
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Don't you wish you could keep them babies forever?  Time goes by so quickly.  Happy Birthday Isabelle (what a pretty name for such a pretty little girl)!

malikfan
by on Nov. 14, 2009 at 8:04 AM
Interesting post. I was thinking the same thing last week as my little man turned one on November 4th. He is still my little man, but it is amazing that he is starting to talk, already running because he started walking the day before he turned 10 months, eating table foods, drinking from a cup - just so many milestones that have been crossed in the 365 days. How amazing it has been for me to watch in amazement. I love you Malik - my little Prince.

Claire- Malik's Mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)