Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids do the funniest things

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:42 AM
  • 12 Replies

I was talking on the phone the other day and all of a sudden I looked over at DS and saw that he was holding his phone and talking into it while looking at me. It was just the cutest thing ever =] What are some cute things that your little ones have done to just melt your heart?

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
expectantmom81
by Erin on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:01 AM

BUMP. There must be a bunch of funny things.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2.

Cafe Elizabeth
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:42 AM

My LO is at the point where he's standing and holding onto things, but he's not able to sit back down afterwards. He just looks at me and screetches (is that how you spell it?) until I help him sit down. It's really cute and funny, and I know it only lasts a short time.

expectantmom81
by Erin on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:54 AM

Haha Troy did the same thing. It was soooo funny. Now he is all over the place. The fun begins lol.

Mommytwo6angels
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 1:08 AM

Well I caught my baby Amin sucking on his twin brother Amans foot lol it was to cute and here are the pics lol....

ATG499
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2009 at 1:12 AM

Today my son was throwing a fit in my lap so I lifted him up in the air and he started laughing. As soon as I set him back down to a standing position on my lap, he started crying again. Lifted him back up, laughing. Back down, crying. I did it about 8 times until I was laughing so hard that he just got mad anyway. It was priceless. Then before he went to bed I had him standing on my lap with his back facing me and I'd go to the side of his head and start talking and he'd turn his whole upper body around to see me. When he locked eyes with me I'd say "hi!" and he'd get all excited and jump around. It just melted my heart. He's 7 months old BTW. (=

expectantmom81
by Erin on Nov. 13, 2009 at 8:36 AM

OMG that is soooo cute =] My little guy decided to suck his own toe and I caught in on camera too lol.

Quoting Mommytwo6angels:

Well I caught my baby Amin sucking on his twin brother Amans foot lol it was to cute and here are the pics lol....

2cuddlebabies
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 8:53 AM

my 1 1/2 yr old has been saying "i'm busy" lately and a few days ago i told her it was nap time. well her reply was "no nap, i busy". lol   

she then ran away laughing!

Mommytwo6angels
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 3:08 PM

That is a cute pic. I have seen it all lol........

Quoting expectantmom81:

OMG that is soooo cute =] My little guy decided to suck his own toe and I caught in on camera too lol.

Quoting Mommytwo6angels:

Toffeecake
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 3:51 PM

My 15 month old daughter told her first fib the other day!  We were at my MILs house and she ran around the corner.  I called to her a few times, but she didn't answer me.  I heard her giggling, so I called, "Are you on the stairs?"  She yelled back, "I not!"  I got up and checked, and sure enough, she was halfway up the stairs!

Also, when I ask her "What does Glenn Beck say?", she shakes her head back and forth while going "No, no no no no no!"  I think she watches too much TV....

Georgie0502
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:38 AM

I'm 7 months pregnant with #2 and my 14 month old likes to pull up my shirt and blow rasberries on the "baby" she thinks its so funny and I of course start cracking up because it tickles, so she starts the little girl belly laugh which is even funnier. This usually goes on until both of us are nearly crying from laughing so hard, the she kisses my belly and goes back to whatever she was doing before like it never happened.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)