Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Intro

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:49 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi everyone, My name is Judie and I am from Wheeling, WV.  I am a new mother of a baby girl named Loretta Lucille or as we like to call er, "Lora Lu".  I work part time at West Liberty University as a office assistant and love it.  I also do photography on the side. 

I am married to a wonderful man who is a horseshoer by trade but a cowboy at heart.  We recently signed a lease for some land which we will be raising cattle and horses on in hte spring.  Wish us luck!

I think that this is a great way to meet other moms. That is why I joined this site.  If you are a new mom in the Wheeling area feel free to get in touch.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
expectantmom81
by Erin on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:52 PM

Welcome. This really is a great place and all of these ladies are fantastic. Conrats and on your little one I wish you the best of luck with your land and and all you hope to do with it.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2.

MaddysMomma2008
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Welcome to the group!

We're happy to have you, and i love your daughters nickname, very cute!

CafeMom Tickers
marywilliams
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:26 PM

welcome

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)