Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strange Loveys?????

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:48 PM
  • 7 Replies

I was reading a magazine article the other day about items to which babies and toddlers get attached.  Caroline has her standard bear/blanket thingy my sister bought her last Christmas.  She carries it everywhere now.

What has your little one fallen in love with?  Anyone have any strange attachments?

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
expectantmom81
by Erin on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Well nothing strange. My sister bought my son a teddy from the $ store and he fell in love with it. I actually stocked up on them cause his first one ripped kinda quick since they are cheep. Thankfully he can't tell the difference between them lol.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2.

dragonflylovr19
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Nothing out of the ordinary for my 3 kiddos!  They each have a kiki (aka blanket) they have and it is the one and only, no substitutes!!  For awhile my now 3 y/o also carried a black and white dog from Kohls named Ike that she has since given up!

I have a friend whose son uses Cars cars as his lovey and have heard of another using a spoon!!!

Georgie0502
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Kendall's had a couple. Her first two were pretty usual. A sheep stuffed animal was the first, when she was over that one, a panda bear stuffed animal was the next. But her current lovey is her winter coat. Its fuzzy and she's completely obsessed. She takes it everywhere with her, even to bed. If she starts having a meltdown for seemingly no reason and you put her coat on her, she immediately calms down

emmabeastsmom
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:43 AM

Emma (16months) has a blanket that she will drag around if she is upset or sleepy she wants it.  You can tell when she is ready for nap time or bed because she grabs her cup and her blanket and lays infront of her door LOL

Rockabye
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Well my dd just has her babbit which is a stuffed bear with a bunny suit on. But I was attatched to my carseat refused to sleep anywhere but in it(We moved halfway across country in a car when I was a baby prolly has somthing to do with it)  My sister was attached to a pillow(just a regular pillow nothing special about it) and a stuffed dog, and when she was little she had bobo bunny and walked in on my mom sewing its neck up and went completly ballistic.

CafeMom Tickers
ballewal
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:50 AM

My cell phone. 

I'm not going to summarize myself in a paragraph because I'm not the kind of mother you expect me to be. 

Jaxismyheart
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 11:03 AM

My LO has 2 blankies, 2 bears and a ginormous dog stuffed animal but my nephew has a strange one he is 2 almost 3 and he has to have a tag to go to sleep. Like a tag on a bear, blanket, pillow or anything he just has to have a tag to tikle his nose with... I think that is a little strange....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)