Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend plans?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:50 PM
  • 12 Replies

What's the weather going to be like where you are?

Any special playdates, get-togethers, trips or early holiday shopping?

Anyone going out on a date night?

Happy Friday!!!

-- Elizabeth

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe Elizabeth
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:55 PM

The forecast says...50 degrees, rain and wind!

We're going to the Farmer's Market on Saturday to pick up some vegetables to cook in my new slow-cooker. (Yes, please send any good veggie recipes my way.)

We also have a birthday party to go to on Saturday -- bowling! My kids have never been, so that should be a lot of fun.

-- Elizabeth

dragonflylovr19
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:03 PM

The weather here is supposed to be in the 40's w/ rain :(  We are hoping to finish up our Christmas shopping (except for DH and I and stocking stuffers) on Saturday :)  And Sunday I have Sunday School to teach, church and we will probably pick up a Papa Murphey's take and bake pizza and then I will snuggle in bed for a nap :)

My idea of a great weekend!!

marywilliams
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Thanks to Ida and this "perfect storm" - looks like we'll have wind, rain and cold.  We have 2 birthday parties on Saturday and then my stepdaughter comes back on Sunday.

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

firenicecream
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Nothing special here. It's supposed to be raining (which I like). Oh... I do have a date in Latte Land. LOL!!!

mommy_mpoon
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 3:26 AM

Forecast shows that this weekend will be "mostly sunny" for us with mid 50's. So far, we have a Birthday Party Potluck at a friend's house on Saturday. I'll be making my specialy Dumplings for the party and my husband will be bringing Salmon Sashimi.

Nothing special planned for Sunday yet, most likely we'll be taking the kids out for a family day then getting some groceries for the rest of the week.

Armywife6
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:05 AM

I'm going to spend my weekend hoping we don't get sick again! Thanks to Ida we've been in the 50's with rain the last 2-3 days but today our high is 70, I'm not complaining but I have a feeling with the drastic change in weather lots of people will be getting sick.  Other than that I'll probably start making out a few list, x-mas gift ideas for our son, & what all we need to get done before we leave on the 24th to go to AZ for Thanksgiving. One of our friends b-days is Sunday so Saturday we're taking him out to dinner & having him stay the night so he can get drunk at our place. Since I'm pregnant I'm sure I'll end up be the DD which is fine.

expecting baby toddler boy ~~~ The kind of woman who doesn't have to defend my views, & or parenting style~~

kirstensmommie
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:08 AM

Saturday it's going to be 70 and Sunday it will be in the mid 60's. No plans here just cleaning house. 

Jemia
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 10:21 AM

I don't know what the weather is going to be like but I hope it doesn't rain because its been raining since wednesday. Saturday will probably won't do anything much except go to my husbands grandmother's house. Sunday we will be going to church then watching football.

CafeMom Tickers
soon2bemama2008
by on Nov. 14, 2009 at 8:50 AM

70s and windy

We have early registration for my 15 month old daughter's pageant and sunday we have her pageant!! =]

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

expectantmom81
by Erin on Nov. 14, 2009 at 12:10 PM

It is very rainny here so laundry and house work today after I finish up work. Tomorrow we will have no power most of the day cause our electric is beeing redone and updated so probably grocery shopping and maybe a flea market. We close sunday and monday so Monday will be the doctors and dentist appointments.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)