Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Picture Time!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:18 PM
  • 3 Replies

Do you get your babies photos professionally done?  How often do you think you will take the little one to get them taken?

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Unique Baby Names, Children's Health Issues
Join us in the Pregnancy Group or Babies Group
Amber, Pregnancy and Babies Group Mod

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommy_mpoon
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:55 PM

We've only done professional pictures 3 times since our 1st was born. When she was first born, 2nd time was Christmas of 2007 and 3rd was after our son was born. We don't ever plan the photo shoots, it's kind of depending on the costs and if they kids are up to it.

We actually don't plan to do any pro photos this year, but we caught a lot of nice ones on our own so we'll probably just use those for our Holiday Cards.

Momof3dudes
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:48 PM

I've seen parent get them every 3 months that first year, I can understand cuz they change so much.  We did that with our first and then with our second we got a digital camera, Now with our third I get professional pics for free so he gets them all the time. lol

charlene_kyle
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:50 PM

Yes all the time. For the first year of both of my kids' life they had their pictures professionally done every 2 weeks faithfully then when they turned a year old I have them done monthly! I LOVE LOVE LOVE pictures. I takes hundreds a month on my camera at home.  In my house I have about 60 pictures frames up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)