Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

taking off clothes!!!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:27 PM
  • 8 Replies

lol so my daughter will be 19 months old this weekend and she loves to undress herself and try and put her clothes back on..well i put her down for a nap and she WOULD NOT take a nap so I went in there to check on her and she was naked! has this happened to anyone?? I find it funny

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                   stork

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    #2 due June 2, 2010

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
expectantmom81
by Erin on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:42 PM

My Ds cant stand socks or shoes but thats it so far. My neice went through a fase where she would strip constantly. It even got to the point that she would do it if we went out to eat. Talk about a pain and embarrasing lol. I am sure she will out grow that. GL mama.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2.

mommy_mpoon
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:50 PM

We've been through that and starting this phase agian with our 2nd. My daughter use to run around naked after her bath and hide under the covers. Then as she learned how to undress herself, she's just strip down whenever she feels like it...luckily it's only in the house.

Our son is almost 13 months and he'll fight to escape getting dressed after baths or diaper changes, if he succeeds he'll start roaming around naked and laughs at himself.

Cafe Elizabeth
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:22 PM

This has totally happened in our family -- both my sons used to run around naked after their bath. And, my middle son used to undress himself in bed, diaper and all! I had to put his diaper on backwards and that seemed to stop him for a while. I thought it was cute too!

-- Elizabeth

AngelicaRenee
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:24 PM

My son doesn't take off his shirts but most the time thats the only thing he's wearing. lol. he is potty trained and he likes to just take his pants and underwear all the way off when he uses the potty and then doesn't want them back on.

Mommy2Goobeegoo
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:54 PM
My son has undressed a few times... including one very messy morning where he expressed his artistic side by finger painting the inside of his crib. My defense was to keep him in onsies for a while because he couldn't unsnap them.
leswen
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:16 PM

My 20 mo old daughter takes off her pants constantly.  She'll leave shirts on - I don't think she can get them off - but if we're at home, the pants will not stay on.  She also takes her diaper off every time she's in her crib if she's not wearing a onsie or feety pj's.  We're actually going out today to buy more onsies, because I'm tired of changing the sheets daily.

neeko211
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 12:01 PM

That's so funny ... the last two nights when I have gone to check on my two year old before I turn in she has been in nothing but her diaper!  I asked her why she took her jammies off and she replied "I not want to wear them".  Well I guess she told me!  I figure when she starts getting cold she'll quit doing it, but for now it's kind of cute :)

terracedailing
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 12:18 PM

haha my DD does the same thing after diaper changes, and she crys when i try to dress her. sometimes we take a break between the shirt and pants. i dred putting her in onsies anymore....its a chore!

Quoting mommy_mpoon:

We've been through that and starting this phase agian with our 2nd. My daughter use to run around naked after her bath and hide under the covers. Then as she learned how to undress herself, she's just strip down whenever she feels like it...luckily it's only in the house.

Our son is almost 13 months and he'll fight to escape getting dressed after baths or diaper changes, if he succeeds he'll start roaming around naked and laughs at himself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN