Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Should Not Wear Jeans

Posted by   + Show Post

In my opinion, they should not make blue jeans for babies. Sure, they look cute on the hanger, and the idea of a grown-up piece of apparel on a little peanut sounds so adorable, but ...

Functionally, I think they are the worst. The denim is often stiff and uncomfortable, the waist bands too tight, and the snaps can be a pain for little ones. They are the anti-baby clothing. My babies wore stretchy pants, or one-pieces until they were like 1.

Just my opinion, feel free to totally disagree with me!

What articles of clothing for babies really irritate you? I never fully understood the idea of button down shirts on a three month old, either. Too much work.

What type of clothing just doesn't work on a baby? Leave your thoughts and I may use your comments in a post in Daily Buzz.

Thanks!

Cynthia

Daily Buzz Blogger

See what I'm writing about today in Pregnancy, Toddler, Food, Health, Big Kid, Home & Garden and Entertainment

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:35 PM
Replies (71-73):
tangleballlover
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 2:30 PM

I wanna know why on earth they make clothes with buttons. I love snaps for babies, but not buttons! esp girl clothes!

~CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEWEST MILITARY MOM GROUP ON CAFEMOM~

LuvsHerTushyBoy
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 2:35 PM

My lil guy wears jeans-they're adorable! Esp now that its getting chilly they're much warmer than the flimsy stretchy pants! He hasn't started crawling yet tho so he might care about the movability then. (he's just about 6 mos now) I'm taking him for prof pics this sun and hes gonna wear his lil tight jeans and a tight white tee. i already tried it on-he looks ADORABLE!

xotee2006
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Quoting MommyOnLI:

i LOVE LOVE LOVE jeans...

i cant stand rompers.. sooo ugly

stuff like this

(apparently i cant post the picture)

i also HATE with a passion Character Clothes...

i do NOT and will NOT buy DS or DD character clothes.. they get hand me downs and those are the stuff they wear when they are playing outside or just hanging in the house.. but in public.. HELLS NO.

omg i hate it too.  i esp refuse to put whinny the pooh on any of my kids. ughh. awful!  lol.   my son is almost 3 and the only character clothing he wore was like disney pixar cars or go deigo go... b/c he likes them. 

both my kids wore jeans when they were babies. but the ones they wore are soft stretchy kind of material.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)