Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

what do you think your child will be?? (piog)

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:21 PM
  • 14 Replies

Of course none of us know for sure what our children will grow up to be. As mothers we just want them to be happy and successful at whatever they choose to do.

But for fun what do you think your child will grow up to be?? teacher,vet, police officer and so on..

With my son is is VERY strong and very active I could see him being a professional football player or something along that sort and my daughter is the biggest drama queen around lol. I could most definitely see her being a actress.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Armywife6
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:27 PM

Given that 3 of our 4 grandfathers, both of our dads, my DH, & a few cousins have all done time in the military I would guess that at least one of my sons will join. I'm due in March with the 2nd so I don't have a personanality to guess which one it will be.

expecting baby toddler boy ~~~ The kind of woman who doesn't have to defend my views, & or parenting style~~

nily
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 6:10 AM

I don't know a compositor, a musician, a orchestra director or something related to music. He LOVES music I put it sometimes and he just close he's eyes and smile like really enjoy in it. And is weird because everyone in my family are tailors or teachers no one have a career related to music LOL.

Jemia
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 6:15 AM

I could see my son doing something with music cause he loves to play the drums and my daughter I think she would be a good actress cause she is such a drama queen as well.

CafeMom Tickers
expectantmom81
by Erin on Nov. 17, 2009 at 8:56 AM

Well DH and I own a barbershop and I like to think that some day he will take over the family business. We both joke though that he will be a famouse baseball or football player and take care of us lol.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2.

aidansmommy961
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 4:31 PM

My son is 4 months old and goes into a trance when football or sportscenter is on. So I'm thinking football player or announcer

ErinHill226
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 4:45 PM

I think dd will be something that requires a lot of smarts. She's always been very smart and very active and into things...so maybe like a professor or a doctor or something. lol.

JoeyJrsMomma
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2009 at 7:55 AM

My son has this trance too! He's 5 months old and nothing is better than football! He also gets this trance when we watch any home improvement show on DIY network or HGTV. Whenever we go to Lowe's he always wants out of his carrier and likes to look around.

Quoting aidansmommy961:

My son is 4 months old and goes into a trance when football or sportscenter is on. So I'm thinking football player or announcer

mc3197433
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 8:03 AM

3yr old is very, very dramatic and overacts, whips out that pout and crocodile tears.. so I say actress :)

2yr old is very rough and tumble , so I say either football or pro-wrestling( if it's still around) plus when he gets at it with his sister, I say it's like wwe in the living room free lol

1yr old is very calm and relaxed and only impatient when you don't have a drink right there waiting for her after she is finished eating..so I say a teacher who is a joy to have, but knows what she wants when she wants it and watch out, here she comes :)

GillyMarie
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 8:51 AM

I have no idea. He is only 7 months old but I would love for him to be an author or a teacher or something like that.  

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
joyce6489
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 11:23 AM

i think my daughter will sing or dance.. and if not i think she will make a good mommy.lol.. or something related to children ( i am going to school myself to be a teacher) maybe she will do that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)