Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

what do you think your child will be?? (piog)

Posted by   + Show Post

Of course none of us know for sure what our children will grow up to be. As mothers we just want them to be happy and successful at whatever they choose to do.

But for fun what do you think your child will grow up to be?? teacher,vet, police officer and so on..

With my son is is VERY strong and very active I could see him being a professional football player or something along that sort and my daughter is the biggest drama queen around lol. I could most definitely see her being a actress.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:21 PM
Replies (11-14):
neeko211
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 11:55 AM

My daughter is always putting on a show, she's not at all shy, and she always tries to make us laugh.  I don't know what she'll be but I can definitely see her in the public somewhere!

FateoftheGodz
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 3:04 AM

I think my son will be a dentist. He'll unfortunately pry your jaws open so he can touch and play with your teeth. He wants to see them. He's been doing this for like 3 months now. It's painful. If you keep your mouth closed he'll dig his little finger nails into your gums whether you can stop him or not. So.. that's just my thoughts.

babie113
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2009 at 3:06 AM

with a name like Avian im hoping a pilot .or airforce like his daddy

katzmeow726
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 3:10 AM

LOL I can definitely see my son as a line backer.  My DD is verbally advanced like I was at her age, so maybe a teacher or something with language.   But it is starting to look like she may have her daddy's build, tall and skinny (she is his exact size and shape as he was at her age).  So maybe a ballet dancer?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN