Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What is your babies favorite?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 8:10 PM
  • 5 Replies

What is your babies favorite "solid food"?  Is it the yuck green peas, sweet potatos?  Maybe the carrots or bananas? 

My little one seems to love them all!  As long as the spoon moves fast enough she is a happy camper!

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Unique Baby Names, Children's Health Issues
Join us in the Pregnancy Group or Babies Group
Amber, Pregnancy and Babies Group Mod

by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
xotee2006
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 9:07 PM

My DD (almost 7 months) LOVES her bananas and prunes!  but she likes food in general.  if your eating.. she'll stare you down lol.  its rather cute.

expectantmom81
by Erin on Nov. 18, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Troy loves mac n cheese and chicken nuggets.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2.

Armywife6
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 9:46 PM

The basic rule of if mommy or daddy is eating it he wants it. My son (19 months) isn't very picky. He does LOVE fruit but will eat just about anything placed in front of him.

expecting baby toddler boy ~~~ The kind of woman who doesn't have to defend my views, & or parenting style~~

JoeyJrsMomma
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2009 at 11:28 AM

My son is only 5 months so he's only ever had apples or bananas with his rice cereal, oatmeal or barley. He does tend to favor the barley with the apples or the bananas with the oatmeal. I made the mistake of trying to feed him rice cereal with bananas and he refused to eat it!

Army_Wife41
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 11:30 AM

My son has never even made a funny face at any food I gave him lol. He eats sweet potatoes, bananas, and apples a lot though.

baby

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)