Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Cafemom...

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:13 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hey Everyone, I'm Toni. I am a stay at home mom of 3 little boys. Stolan is 9, Xathan is 6 and Jagger is 9 months. I've stayed home since before my first son was born with part time jobs here and there. I love staying home although it can get lonely at times.

I am just joining Cafemom and i don't really understand how it all works. Anyone who is willing to help would be great!!

THANKS, Toni

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Group Admin on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:41 PM

welcome to cafemom

Welcome!

Please say hello to the other moms introducing themselves here.  You can add a reply to their post, visit their page and send out friend invitations!   

You can find information and moms talking about different topics by using the search bar at the top of every page. 

There are lots of Moms talking in our main forum - The Newcomers Club - Active discussion forum.   Feel free to join in - reply to posts and start some posts of your own!

We also suggest joining and meeting other Moms like you in these Recommended Groups.

If you have any questions, we're happy to help!

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

tangleballlover
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:57 PM

Hey there :) If you have any questions in specific, I'd be glad to help out. I've been a member for 2 years.

~CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEWEST MILITARY MOM GROUP ON CAFEMOM~

firenicecream
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:55 PM

I'm with tangle. Feel free to ask anything. I've been here for around the same amount of time. We love to help people! I'm glad you joined; it's a great site. And I have to say that I love your name. I used to say if I could change my name it would be Toni. =)

wave

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)