Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

15 MONTH OLDCLIMBER

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:36 PM
  • 8 Replies

HOW CAN I KEEP HER IN HER BED?

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
zoeybearsmama
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:42 PM

lol good luck! i had to keep my daughters door closed and then she figured out how to open the door and now she sleeps with us, whether she starts out there or not she ends up there it drives me crazy bc i dont get much sleep as it is, and add on a 22 month old climbing around our bed till she decides shes comfortable.

babies

CafeMom Tickers

tangleballlover
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:50 PM

Does she sleep in a crib? If so, most likely time to switch to a toddler bed. If it's a toddler bed, she may not have been ready for the switch.

~CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEWEST MILITARY MOM GROUP ON CAFEMOM~

charlene_kyle
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:51 PM

If you dont think she is ready for a toddler bed then I would suggest a crib tent. They go over the top of the crib and have a zipper for you to get them out.

jaytee
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:51 PM

Is the crib mattress as low as it will go??

norahsmommy
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:53 PM

duct tape! =)

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is also a government big enough to take from you all that you have." - Gerald Ford

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety  deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.  We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream.  It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."  - Ronald Reagan

bellasmommy0808
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:02 PM

TY all yes  she is in her crib still hmmm duct tape i like it lol jk  the matress is as low as it goes  hmm monkey 

tangleballlover
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:05 PM

They say it's usually time to switch to the toddler bed when they can climb out. It's just safest. What I did (I had a climber at 13m), I set the crib mattress in the same position on the floor as where his crib was and did that during naptime. He switched no problem. A couple months after that we put him in a twin bed. I've been trying to get my dd out of her crib for a month or two but she's too freaked out by it.

Quoting bellasmommy0808:

TY all yes  she is in her crib still hmmm duct tape i like it lol jk  the matress is as low as it goes  hmm monkey 

emmabeastsmom
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 8:54 AM

Is she in a bed or a crib?  If she is still in a crib get a crib tent.  Works great, we just got one for my daughter when she was 13 months old and getting out of her crib.  I love it, and she doesnt seem to mind it as much as I expected her to.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)