Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:44 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hey Ladies!

My name is Nita, I'm 26 I have an 11 month old little girl - Lali born Dec 24, 2008. She is my second little bundle of squish!

I have a 5 1/2 yr old daughter - Jade who is currently in Kindergarten and I home school. She is reading at a 1st and 2nd grade level, loves cooking, and loves to help me around the house and with her sister.

I am also my DD's Girl Scout Troop Assistant Leader. :) Yes, I'm busy.

Questions I get asked a lot: Did I space my kids out this far on purpose? Yep. My husband and I wanted kids "young" but wanted a good gap so that they each got plenty of time being the "baby".

I LOVE the baby stage. Lali is my cuddle bug. Which is nice since Jade was not. We are dealing with TEETH right now. She has 4 and has 4 more trying to come in. We cloth diaper, and pseudo co sleep. Getting Lali to sleep through the night since she is breastfed is a chore, but I am doing my best to NOT get overwhelmed by it. She is breastfed mainly. She will eat a meal when it is presented :) I just wish I knew the trick to getting her to sleep through the night. Any suggestions?

Let's see, what else is there to me...

I've been married for 7 years in Feb 2010.  I have my degree in Early Childhood Education. I like to sew, crochet, cook ( my husband and I both spend a lot of time in the kitchen) and build computers. I'm a gaming mommy (when I have time)

Anything else? Just ask!

Glad to be apart of the group!!

Who am I? Mother,lover, daughter, friend. But most important, I am Me. And proud of it.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
expectantmom81
by Erin on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:53 PM

Hello Nita, welcome to the group. My name is Erin and I have a 16 month old son. This group is full of wonderful ladies. You will love here.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2.

gacgbaker
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:59 PM

Welcome to the group so glad to have you be a part!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)