Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you pray, throw one in there for my friend like...now!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:50 PM
  • 15 Replies

She is having spotting today at 12 weeks. She hasn't had an appt yet because her insurance hadn't gone through, so she went to urgent care and they sent her to the hospital to have an ultrasound done...she is waiting for the ultrasound as we speak! I'm so nervous for her because I've had this exact situation twice and it's gone both ways. Once it was a missed miscarriage and once dd was fine and dandy!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ballewal
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:51 PM

I'll send her good pregnancy karma! 

mommy2cristian
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Quoting ballewal:

I'll send her good pregnancy karma! 

ErinHill226
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:58 PM

That works too! Okay, if you pray do that...if you don't...send her some good vibes. She's sooooo worried and now I'm worried with her! She's texting/IM'ing with me from her phone to my computer so I'm along for the whole ride!

Karleen123
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:01 PM

I'm praying for her give us an update please

ErinHill226
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Will do! I'm becoming on edge too...cuz she's in the waiting room and I'm just brought right back to the times when I was the one waiting to find out if my baby was okay! And since one time it wasn't...I hope she doesn't go through that, especially since she miscarried already early this year. Sorry I'm rambling, but I'm seriously almost as nervous as she must be! We're pregnant together this time, she's almost two weeks behind me...so we've been through the whole thing together so far!

Karleen123
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:11 PM

I totally understand I'd be freaking out if it were my friend ramble all you need to. It is possible that there's absolutly nothing wrong. I had light bleeding with my last pregnancy and my baby was perfectly healthy and one of my cousins actually had pretty heavy bleeding for both her pregnancies and was fine. Just relax pray for her and give her comfort.

elismom122003
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:15 PM

I will pray for her, I was pregnant with a friend a few years back. She was about 8 weeks ahead of me. She had a healthy baby girl and I lost my boy at 4 months, with a missed miscarriage also.  I think she felt guilty for being happy around me, I tried not to mope around her though. I tried not to mope anyways though. Does she have any more children? That helped me get through my loss, just having my son still in my life. I pray it isn't that situation though.

Quoting ErinHill226:

Will do! I'm becoming on edge too...cuz she's in the waiting room and I'm just brought right back to the times when I was the one waiting to find out if my baby was okay! And since one time it wasn't...I hope she doesn't go through that, especially since she miscarried already early this year. Sorry I'm rambling, but I'm seriously almost as nervous as she must be! We're pregnant together this time, she's almost two weeks behind me...so we've been through the whole thing together so far!

rainbowbabe220
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:01 PM

I know the feeling I lost a baby at 8 weeks like 2 years ago, and my cuz just lost her baby at 12 weeks...  Its sad....  She will be in my thoughts

Quoting ErinHill226:

CafeMom Tickers
Honeybun09
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:05 PM

I'll pray for her and keep a positive mind frame for her. :) I bled on and off spotting for the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy and my little girl is just fine.

I hope she gets the same news.

expectantmom81
by Erin on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:47 PM

She is in my thoughts and prayers.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)