Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoption Reference Letter

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:34 PM
  • 3 Replies

I need to do an adoption reference letter for my best friend who is adopting her 1 year old nephew. Has anyone done an adoption reference letter before or anyone good at writing and have any tips or suggestions for my letter?

any suggestions would be helpful. thanks!

~OUR LIFE IS TO BE SPENT NOT TO BE SAVED~
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
expectantmom81
by Erin on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Sorry not sure but here is a BUMP for you.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2.

AFwifeMommy2
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:12 PM

I have never had to write one but I had to have several wrote for my dh to adopt my dd. you can google and get some ideas. Just make sure to include what kinda person she is and be honest. tell how she acts around kids, does she help them with homework, take them to the park and stuff like that.. I hope this helps feel free to message me and i will try to help you the best i can. best wish and congrats to your sister.

Nita

JewelsE
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 1:37 PM

I would focus on how you have seen her interact with children.  Highlight what strengths you think she will have as a mother.  Perhaps tell about the qualities that make her a good friend and how that will transfer to her being a mother.  Give your honest opinions...it is important in items like this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)