Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What shows....

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:03 PM
  • 7 Replies

do your kids love to watch? How do you feel about the baby einstein movies?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SexyPackerMama
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:06 PM

damina LOVES spongebob, back at the barnyard and jimmy neutron. never watched the baby einstein movies but he does watch his your baby can read dvd's very intently and he is only 6 mo he really pays close attention and is already mimicking the sounds of the words 

mrs.reece
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Crystian loves to watch mickey mouse club house, handy manny, winnie the pooh, little einstines and charlie and lola but i do have to day the last two get on my nerves! OH and he really loves the new show jungle junction!

proudmamafeb
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:14 PM

My kids love spongebob, Max and Ruby, Dora, Diego, and omg they love Bolt!

ldynes25
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:08 PM

Mickey mouse clubhouse, little einsteins, elmos world, dora and diego are both new favs :)

luvmyboysjj
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:26 PM

My son LOOOOOVES spongebob, he also likes mickey mouse clubhouse, elmo, and dora and diego

ChelleO
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:50 PM

My oldest love the watch nick cartoons. He loved baby einstein movies when he was little. I didn't. They got on my nerves.

marywilliams
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Caroline doesn't watch much tv.  The only thing that ever caught her attention was Between the Lions on PBS.  She calms down immediately when it comes on.  Other than that I usually have the Music Choice toddler tunes on - that's basically just background music.

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)