Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yo Gabba Gabba!!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:41 AM
  • 12 Replies

My 7 month old LOVES this show, he gets mesmerized by it. I think its adorable and brobe is my favorite. Anybody else's kids watch this show?? What do you think of it?? anybody know of some good yo gabba gabba presents out there that maybe i could get for him??

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lismore
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:48 AM

my son has a yo gabba gabba tent lol

robibuni
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:51 AM

DD is 8 months and she loooves Yo Gabba Gabba also :D

I think she mostly likes the bright colors and the music (she's really into music). I don't let her watch too much but what she does watch, she enjoys.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Artistachica
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:51 AM

My Son just stares into the TV screen when it comes on!..lol...I think its annoying sometimes but It  teaches kids to use good manners which is a plus! =)

Here is Yo Gabba Gabba bath buddies =)

hotmomofmakayla
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:54 AM

My DD like them too.  Target has Yo Gabba Gabba stuffed toys or get him some dvds.

Mrs.Bolin
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:57 AM

u might get on the google and look for some sites. They may have a website u can order stuff from. My daughter loves Charlie and Lola from the disney channel. She is getting dvds and some other stuff for Christmas.

th78
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:01 AM

my ds loves yo gabba gabba....he goes around doin Biz's Beat of the Day. its too cute! Brobee is his favorite too. Walmart has the toys also if ur not opposed to shopping there. we got the boom box and the guitar and he totally loves them too.  

chijay3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:12 AM

my son is almost 2 he loves yo gabba gabba too his favorite part is when DJ lance says THATS AWESOME lol its too cute, there website has a very cute yo gabba gabba blanket  and some shirts, targets has some cute plushs we got grobe for a stocking stuffer for him,

Veronica.P
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:56 AM

Alayna loves Yo Gabba Gabba. I have a couple of episodes on DVR. Her favorite one is the Jack Black episode. She learned Thank You from that show.

Jemia
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:14 AM

My oldest son and my daughter love yo gabba gabba.

tangleballlover
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 10:23 AM

I LOVE YGG! So do my kids...I got this for my DD last Christmas (Brobee is their fave too) He dances and what not. It's a super cute toy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)