Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies old toys?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

What do you do with your babies/toddlers old toys that they don't play with anymore or you need to make room for more like around Christmas & their birthdays? 

We plan on having another baby in a few years and I sometimes think, hmm, I should save some of the nice ones but then I wonder if I would really use them. 

What do you do with yours? 

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Renee02
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:06 PM

I saved my son's, 1st childs, toys because we wanted another child..My 2nd child is 1yrs old now and a girl..BUT when she outgrows them, I will save some (because I babysit infants and toddlers) but get rid of majority of them..I might donate them..idk yet..

LKLMommy
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:06 PM

i put them away in the garage to save them. we had our last baby in march of this year, so as she outgrows her toys i will be giving them to my BFF who is due to have her first baby in march of '10. if you are planning on having more kids, i would suggest hanging on to the toys.

Mamagirlz
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:19 PM

I put it on free cycle, give it to someone I know that needs it, or give it to Salvation Army. 

ballewal
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Everything goes to Goodwill. I'm never having another child so I won't need them any more. 

BossHog
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:21 PM

I give them to my friends who have children younger than mine.  

mommy_mpoon
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:28 AM

My daughter was 2yr when we had our son. We kept all the good/useful toys they he could use as he grew. All the other toys, clothes, baby items that were still in good shape we sold on Craigslist or at the local 2nd-hand baby shop.

babie113
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:33 AM

my ds is 5 months and i plan on trying for another in 2 years so i might keep his stuff i dont really know yet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)