Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just don't know....

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:04 PM
  • 5 Replies

if I had a period or not..(tmi) On the 6th I started what I thought was my period, and it went on for 2 days then just stopped and was gone for a day then I had very light bleeding for 1 more day.. Is this normal? I really hope that I am not pregnant.. I have a 2month old!!! but it just doesn't seem right, because in November I had a a regular period that lasted the full 7 days which is the norm for me.. Anyone had this happen or any advice for me?? I am not on b/c but we do use condoms.. thanks

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
2boysandagirl09
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:08 PM

*BUMP*

expectantmom81
by Erin on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:08 PM

It is common to not have regular cycles for a while after having a baby. I would just wach yourself and see if you start getting symptoms of pregnancy. Are you late for you period? If I were u, I would test if I was late and if not, I would stay away from anything that could harm a pregnancy until I did get a period to let me know for sure. GL mama.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2. mod

marywilliams
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:08 PM

It took me a few months to have everything go back to "normal".  However, my normal was not the normal from before pregnancy.  There is always a chance of pregnancy, but if you are really worried grab a test from the Dollar Tree.  It could just be your body readjusting to not being pregnant anymore.

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

lovinmyboys...
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:08 PM

Are you nursing?  It could also be pretty normal if you're just getting AF back after having your baby.  It takes time for it to adjust.

CafeMom Tickerssanta blue

2boysandagirl09
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:13 PM

I am pumping, no my period was not late it was actually earlier than the month before and it was bright red then brown.. that is what has me confused.. and I have also lost 5 lbs... which I wasn't  trying to do ( I had already lost 25 from the pregnancy and had only gained 15lbs..)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)