Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite Type of Toy?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:26 PM
  • 5 Replies

What is your babies favorite type of toy?  My Aalijah loves her rattles, she could play with anything as long as when she shakes it, it makes that rattle sounds!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LKLMommy
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:36 PM

Lilly loves things that make noise....anything that has buttons or something that she can push that will result in a sound, shes happy! lol. she also loves balls.....she loves to roll them, and then chase after them and when she gets to it, she does it all over again! lol

fireflymcl
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:40 PM

My son loves anything that plays music. He's 8 months old and loves to dance. He claps and wiggles, very funny to watch.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

http://megginsleggins.blogspot.com/
gacgbaker
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 4:21 AM

Quoting LKLMommy:

Lilly loves things that make noise....anything that has buttons or something that she can push that will result in a sound, shes happy! lol. she also loves balls.....she loves to roll them, and then chase after them and when she gets to it, she does it all over again! lol

My son loved balls too!  I think Aalijah will get more into them as she gets older as well... how old is your little one?

gacgbaker
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 4:21 AM

Quoting fireflymcl:

My son loves anything that plays music. He's 8 months old and loves to dance. He claps and wiggles, very funny to watch.

Aw, so cute!

tangleballlover
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 10:03 AM

My DS is obsessed with Pixar Cars. That is one of the only things he plays with all day.

My DD loves her Little People play sets.

They both love the tea party stuff we have too. haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)