Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What brand of diaper is this? See picture.

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:49 PM
  • 46 Replies

Hello,

I have a diaper that I love and this is the last one.  I can't remember which brand it was that I bought.  Please see the two pictures of the diaper and see if you can tell me which brand it is.

I have been trying many different brands and I like this one the best.  I know it's not Huggies or Pampers.  It is one of the generic brands I tried, and I can't remember which one it is.  HELP?

Thanks for your help,

Camille Momma

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cadeesmommy0120
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:50 PM

No clue momma...but here's a bump!

m0m2twoboys
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:51 PM

It looks like a huggies. 

fallenangel8508
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:53 PM

My guess is a stores offbrand. Just not sure which!

Bren07
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:55 PM

looks like white cloud too me..i used them once..hated them.. 

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

Chrissy0918
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:58 PM

I agree with a previous comment. It looks lie an offbrand from a store. What stores do you have around you that you shop at? Walgreens, dollar general, harps??

Im a mommy, a wifey, a daughter, a sister and a best friend. I love my crazy, unorganized life, and I live each day to the fullest, and I savor each moment of each day. I married my best friend 3 years ago. The road for Cory and I has been a hard one, but we will make it. Im a vaccinating, disposable diaper,cio believer, front facing @ 1year & 20 pounds, formula feeding, spanking when the time calls for it,  smoking and occasional drinking, anti-abortion, 26  year old full time workin mama and I wouldnt have it any other way. I dont think these things make me a bad mom, its just that I may do things different than  you do but that doesnt make me any better or  worse than you!

Proud Mama to: Ethan 2/15/02  Trentan 7/28/06 and Sullevan 4/9/09

SweetPea020403
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:58 PM

i think it may be a parents choice diaper... I know for a fact that Pampers has sesame street on them, huggies has winnie the pooh, and Luvs has blues clues on them.. hope that helps.

terrabiglieri
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Looks like a longs/cvs diaper

CamilleMomma
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:01 PM

The stores I have shopped at are Walmart, FredMeyers, WinCo, ShopKo.  At first I thought the diaper was a white cloud, but, I remember the white clouds having a purple stripe on them.

Jessy613
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:03 PM

It's from Walgreens, I had those same exact diapers, and bought them from walgreens.

Jemia
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:03 PM

Parents Choice from Walmart?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)