Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Difficultys for pregnancy and labor???

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:40 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hello everyone...

I'm just wondering if anyone had such a difficult labor like i did... Here's my story.. I had my daughter on December 6, 2008... She was suppose to be here on December 11th... So on Dec 5th i went to my daughter to get my check up and i told her i really wanna go into labor because i was on bed rest for high blood pressure and my headaches were getting pretty bad and the pain was getting bad so she schedule me to be induce on Dec 8th well i didn't make it i went into labor that day Dec 5th she actually broke my membrans to get me into labor and it worked.. So that night i couldn't eat i felt like crap and finally my water broke and than we went to the hospital and my contractions were a minute apart.. i really wasn't gonna do an epidural but i couldn't help it because my contractions wouldn't stop and im going to be delivering anytime soon because i wasn't even dilated yet.. so they finally gave me an epidural.. and about 3 am in the morning i was dilated at 10 cm but they wouldn't let me push till she was way down below. So than 8 am came around and i started to push and push and push and nothing so they figured out she was stuck in pelvis so she just kept making me push and push and nothing happened so finally about 12pm they got someone to help get her out.. well after i had her i had a huge pain my back and i thought it was from the epidural But all along it was my tailbone it actually broke while i gave birth.. So its been a year now and I'm still having alot of pain So now after all the bullshit of going to physical therapy and taking pain medications while nothing has worked they finally are getting me to a doctor for injections... So my question is Has anyone gone through what im going through and have you had any injections for it? what should i expect???

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Bren07
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:50 PM

my first rebroke my tailbone and got stuck on my hip on the way out..my second was an induction that went to a csection cuz he was too big..but when i first broke my tailbone i was about 13yrs old, i did one injection, was supposed to get 3, but the first hurt too much..it only hurts me if i fall on my butt or have to sit for long periods of time like in the car..but im fine now besides still having hip pains almost everyday..(im 20 going on 21 in april)..

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

amynmckayla
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:56 PM

What kinda of injection did you get.. the one im getting is caudal epidural injection how bad did it hurt??

Quoting Bren07:

my first rebroke my tailbone and got stuck on my hip on the way out..my second was an induction that went to a csection cuz he was too big..but when i first broke my tailbone i was about 13yrs old, i did one injection, was supposed to get 3, but the first hurt too much..it only hurts me if i fall on my butt or have to sit for long periods of time like in the car..but im fine now besides still having hip pains almost everyday..(im 20 going on 21 in april)..

Bren07
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:03 PM

it was cortisone injections, i only got one though..the doc said if it was still hurting after 3shots they could remove it (its a vertical break not horizontal, he said it would never heal, but idk about that)..but it hurt worse than just dealing with it being broken..but i also didnt know it was broken, i thought it was bruised till it was like 3wks later and still hurting and i got an xray and was told it was broken..

Quoting amynmckayla:

What kinda of injection did you get.. the one im getting is caudal epidural injection how bad did it hurt??

Quoting Bren07:

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)