Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IS YOUR BABY A PICKY EATER

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:05 PM
  • 2 Replies

by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mommy_mpoon
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 3:01 PM

My daughter was harder to feed when she was an infant, not much for picky but she had a hard time adjusting to new texture in foods. Now that she's 3yr she is a bit pickier with food, she would try everything we put on her plate but will tell us literally that she doesn't like the taste.

My son now 13mon, I wish he'd be a bit pickier. He eats and eats, sometimes I can't tell if he's still hungry...as long as he sees food on the table he'll keep eating!

Mom71307
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 3:49 PM

My 2 1/2 yr old is not at all picky.  She will try anything and most of the time, she likes it!  We don't allow her to be picky though either, she eats what is there or she doesn't eat... However, she was tough as a baby... I thought she needed to have solids at 6 months but I was wrong since she is BF and they can go to 12 months without anything else... once I relaxed about solids and followed her lead, things were better. She didn't eat solids til 10 months and at that point she didn't do purees either... I just softened and mashed stuff we were eating basically!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)