Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nightmares?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:30 AM
  • 3 Replies

I am a first time mommy to a 7 1/2 month old (will be 8months on jan. 7th) so i am a newbie to al of this.

Anyway, once in awhile (like once every 2 weeks) mason wakes up at night just screaming. Not his teeth because he settles down after we pick him up and rock him. 

SO my question is, could it be nightmares? or something else? What do other mommas suggest?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommy2mason09
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:59 AM

bump

GabrielleMommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:08 AM

I am having the same problem with my three month old. She cries in her sleep. Today, she screamed in her sleep. I picked her up to settle her and she was still breathing heavily even as she dose back off to sleep. It seemed like she had a nightmare.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

kenningtonjm
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:44 AM

My 2 year old wakes up occasionally just screaming and sweating.  sometimes we'll go in her room and she'll be sitting up in her bed just crying and she'll have her eyes closed.  so my husband will go in her and lay her down and rub her back until she drifts back to sleep.    so yes, i'd say it's nightmares.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)