Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Formula Coupons\Checks?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:36 AM
  • 16 Replies
Hi guys I am just wondering if anyone happens to have any formula (preferably Similac & Good Start) coupon\checks that you get in the mail but don't use and wpuld like to pass them along to a mom in need? My sister has twins amd recently lost her husband so they'd be a huge help for her right now. So if anyone has any that they'd like to pass along to a mom in need instead of dumping in the trash, I'd be happy to send a SASE for them to get her some savings. I just know I used to throw them in the trash so if you do the same please let me lnow cause they would really help right now. Thanks so much, Kelly Kjb2003@msn.com
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:47 AM

I don't have any right now, but I was gettin ggood start checks pretty often. If I get any more I will let you know.

jus1jess
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:46 PM

No but please send my condolences =(

Jessica~ teen, unmarried, sexually active & in love w/ 1 man (baby's daddy, not bio-father), atheist, liberal, bisexual, gay marriage supporting, pro choice, environmentally friendly, omnivorous but vegan at heart, animal loving, drug free, natural feeding w/out a schedule, public blanketless nursing, child led weaning, delayed/slow solid intro, junk food banning, co sleeping, toddler carrying/wearing, used to cloth diaper, positive potty teaching, anti cry it out, non spanking, over 20lbs & still rear facing, non vaxing, natural birth advocating, attachment parenting, stay at home mom to a happy, healthy, smart, sweet, beautiful girl

Women should not feel guilty if they are UNABLE to breastfeed, but they should feel guilty if they are UNWILLING to do so, and they should be intellectually honest enough to know the difference. - Elizabeth Gene 

marywilliams
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:00 AM

I wish I did, but Caroline is no longer on formula so we don't get those anymore.  Anyway, here's a bump so maybe some more people will see this and be able to help.

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

LMJ1
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 9:30 PM

I have some!!  I was about to post to see if anyone wanted them! I'll send you an e-mail.  You can also send me a message as well.

onecuteladybug2
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Has she contacted the manufacturer? Many will send coupons and free products if you are a parent to mutiples...

asil
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 9:46 PM

i don't have any, but you could check in my baby coupon group.  it's the firsst group in my siggy! thanks

PROUD OWNER OF...
baby/toddler coupons and more!... Printable links, hints and tips, and much much more! http://www.cafemom.com/group/30682 

gmums... a group for moms who use gdiapers. A fun and healthy way to use flushable diapers! http://www.cafemom.com/group/2625

ddh developmental dysplasia of the hip... a group for moms who have a child who has or has had ddh. http://www.cafemom.com/group/33384

moms against cow's milk... a group for moms who choose, or have to remove cow's milk from their diet, or their child's.  benefits, alternatives, and comments!  http://www.cafemom.com/group/103768/  

Aidensmommy5809
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 9:48 PM

i do get some and willlet you know as soon i get some in the mail or go to the grocery store! also hte person above me is right if you contact similac they will send you some because i use to get some for free in the mail

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
MedicturnedMama
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2010 at 9:59 PM

Has she looked into the Costco brand of formula? I have heard that it is similar to Similac (made in the same plant I believe), and you can get 2 large cans for $20. Good Luck with your search!!!

Ashlee

threeeunder3
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 10:17 PM

I'm so sorry and send my condolences as well. That has to be the most difficult thing ever.

Has she applied to WIC?

Lovin' on my babies

Holland_Mom
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 7:45 AM

Thanks so much for all the wonderful replies and advice along with the condolences!! I have passed all the information along to her so she can check into them so thank you so much!!! All the help is appreciated. I do know that she doesn't qualify for WIC because with the social security she is over by only $150 per month. But with one of the twins on Alimentum it's just so very expensive that any formula savings she can get is so great appreciated!! So again thanks for all the help and advice and feel free to contact me if anyone runs across any the won't be needing :)

blowing kissesKelly Crowell

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)