Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to group

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:19 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hi Ladies I am new to this group though I have been on cafemom for awhile.  To tell you a little bit about myself; I am 23 and happily married..we have two boys who are ages 2(3 in another month) and 16months and we are are talking about having another baby soon.  My husband and I are both full-time college students so we tend to be pretty busy.  I hope to make some more friends here in this group and can't wait to read new posts.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Honeybun09
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:26 AM

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. :)

I am a US citizen, formula feeding but will breastfeed until child self weans next time, co-sleeping for at least 6 months, extended rear facing and harnessing to the maximum, God loving and fearing, spanking as a last resort believing, anti-CIO until age 1, learning to cook, disposable diapering but will cloth diaper next time, health care is a human right believing, training to be a child care assistant, trying to recycle more mommy to one beautiful mixed baby girl!  My husband is a legal Mexican United States citizen, who is the most amazing man, husband, and father.

baby growth

BIGBOOTY35
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:30 PM

hello, welcome to the group! i'm nikki i have 2 lil girls ages 2yr and 1yr. welcome to the group. i been on cafemom 3yrs. i been in this group for a few months! nice to meet you.

jus1jess
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:35 PM

Welcome =)

Jessica~ teen, unmarried, sexually active & in love w/ 1 man (baby's daddy, not bio-father), atheist, liberal, bisexual, gay marriage supporting, pro choice, environmentally friendly, omnivorous but vegan at heart, animal loving, drug free, natural feeding w/out a schedule, public blanketless nursing, child led weaning, delayed/slow solid intro, junk food banning, co sleeping, toddler carrying/wearing, used to cloth diaper, positive potty teaching, anti cry it out, non spanking, over 20lbs & still rear facing, non vaxing, natural birth advocating, attachment parenting, stay at home mom to a happy, healthy, smart, sweet, beautiful girl

Women should not feel guilty if they are UNABLE to breastfeed, but they should feel guilty if they are UNWILLING to do so, and they should be intellectually honest enough to know the difference. - Elizabeth Gene 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)