Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question regarding tubal.

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:44 PM
  • 4 Replies

I had my tubes tied in Oct. I have had a period since. Now I'm having period type cramps with no period. Is that normal? It almost feels like the cramps you get when pregnant (I SHOULDN'T be pregnant though) I plan on calling my Dr. Tuesday (he doesn't work Mondays). Just wondering if anyone else has gone through this.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
threeeunder3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:46 PM

I would think it would be normal-your body just getting back into it's form after the sugery - but I really don't know so here's a bumpity for ya!

Lovin' on my babies

expectantmom81
by Erin on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:09 PM

I am not sure. Here is a BUMP for you.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2. mod

mommy_mpoon
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:58 AM

I had a c-section for my son and had my tubes tied at the same time. I felt all kinds of pain in my lower ab area, according to my OB she said the sharp cramping or pinching pain around the entire area is due to the uterus contracting, the cuts healing, and also the stitches dissolving, so I think the feeling you have is normal.

jessigarrett
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 1:12 AM

im sorry i dont know but i opted for mirena insted of tying my tubes and i hate it but heres another bump for ya!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)