Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you shop?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:07 PM
  • 21 Replies

Do you have a set "place" that you go to, to get baby clothing?  Why do you go there more then any other place?  Is it the price, quality, location, or something else?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ErinHill226
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Most of dd's clothing has come from my mom and sister in law because they went crazy buying for her plus my neice is one year ahead of dd so the things she is wearing now, Katie will fit next winter, etc... but when I do buy her clothes myself I generally get some play outfits from Wal-Mart...like the garanimals that don't matter if they get stained and crappy...and then her other clothes I get from Old Navy or Children's Place...I think they look as nice as the pricier places but they cost less...and as quickly as kids grow out of things...why spend more than you have to?

Honeybun09
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Walmart for price. Sometimes The Children's Place, Target, or Old Navy depending on what kind of money we have.

I am a US citizen, formula feeding but will breastfeed until child self weans next time, co-sleeping for at least 6 months, extended rear facing and harnessing to the maximum, God loving and fearing, spanking as a last resort believing, anti-CIO until age 1, learning to cook, disposable diapering but will cloth diaper next time, health care is a human right believing, training to be a child care assistant, trying to recycle more mommy to one beautiful mixed baby girl!  My husband is a legal Mexican United States citizen, who is the most amazing man, husband, and father.

baby growth

Sweetestgirl79
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:14 PM

i used to be all for oldnavy ....for my first daughter ..i would hit the end of season sales and stock up

dd#2 i was more for carters

hate target casue they run small in sizes

i think the cost has some to do with it, old navy and carters ..and even childrens place have great sales but i never buy full price

jumping rope

SHED SOME POUNDS!...WIN A PRIZE!!...Biggest loser comp. begins Jan 9th 2010!!!! come Join The fit mama club

http://www.cafemom.com/group/96540

LuvmyTwinz08
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:14 PM

I usually go to Walmart. It is cheaper there and I always find cute stuff

ohmommamia
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:15 PM

I get most of my baby girl's clothes from Gymboree.  I like the look and quality of the clothes.  I try to wait for sales or when I have a coupon, because they can be quite pricey.

sopheeahsmommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:16 PM

Walmart and The Children's Place.

marriedmomma3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:18 PM

Target, Babies R Us, Walmart, JC Penney, Macy's where ever they are cute and onsale.  ESPECIALLY Target and BRU 

pregnancy

baby

babies
carliemarie1015
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:19 PM

we get our sons jeans from target because of the adjustable waist band, he's super tall so we need pants that we can adjust because of his looong legs.

other than that, if we see something we like, we get it, lol. we usually can't go somewhere without getting him SOMETHING.

we get things from a little bit of everywhere.

mommyziegler
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:19 PM

kohl's!!!! I love that store cause everything is just so damn cute there! I also like sears and jcpennys.

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

AvaMairesMom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:49 PM

most of her clothes are from the childrens place and t.j maxx. i have some from target.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)