Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Proof

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:31 PM
  • 3 Replies

Today DS figured out crawling.  I can't put him on the floor with out him taking off!  I knew this day was coming but I'm not ready for it. 

baby 1stholiday

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
marywilliams
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Caroline didn't crawl much, but she took to walking early.  I was not ready for it either!  The more she walks, the faster she gets!!!!  We concentrated on one room first so we'd have at least that one room we knew was ok for her.  Still have lots more to do around the house!

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

bbmkfo03
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 10:33 AM

My DD is working on it. She'll be crawling shortly I'm sure. I don't know if you can ever be ready enough for this! I need to start baby proofing!! Good luck!

expectantmom81
by Erin on Jan. 4, 2010 at 10:38 AM

I have lots of baby gates so DS can only play in the living room and dining room which are next to eachother. That way it is only two rooms to worry about besides his bedroom of course. I do have the other rooms baby proofed but I got to them after the first couple of rooms. The biggest things are of course get all chemicals out of the way and make sure there is nother heavy that can fall. Other than that, you will get the things as you go along.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2. mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)