Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could she be teething already?

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 12:15 AM
  • 5 Replies

My baby is 4 months old and the last few days she wakes up screaming like somethings hurting over and over. She normally sleeps 6-8 hours at night without waking up but lately she's waking up about every hour even during the day and nothing I do calms her down.She just screams for 30-45 minutes or until she wares herself out and she goes to sleep. She's also drooling soo much lately.Could she be teething this early? 

MOMMY TO 4
SWEET LITTLE HEATHENS:)

by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
19_mommy
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 12:51 AM

ya she's teething. my son is 4 months old an he's teething

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
masesmom
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 1:09 AM

yes.  My first son got his bottom two at 3 1/2 months, my 5 month old got his at 4 months.  Does she try to rub her cheek or ears with her fist, that was a good indication for me.

Ambereno144
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 1:10 AM

yep mine is 4 months old and she is teething as well. :[ its no fun!!

Honeybun09
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 1:14 AM

It's possible. My DD got 2 teeth when she was 4 months.

I am a US citizen, formula feeding but will breastfeed until child self weans next time, co-sleeping for at least 6 months, extended rear facing and harnessing to the maximum, God loving and fearing, spanking as a last resort believing, anti-CIO until age 1, learning to cook, disposable diapering but will cloth diaper next time, health care is a human right believing, training to be a child care assistant, trying to recycle more mommy to one beautiful mixed baby girl!  My husband is a legal Mexican United States citizen, who is the most amazing man, husband, and father.

baby growth

momof41981115
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 8:16 AM

Quoting masesmom:

yes.  My first son got his bottom two at 3 1/2 months, my 5 month old got his at 4 months.  Does she try to rub her cheek or ears with her fist, that was a good indication for me.

YA,she's been rubbing her ears alot lately. I just didn't think it happened this soon,my other kids didn't start theething till around 8 months.

MOMMY TO 4
SWEET LITTLE HEATHENS:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)