Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bedtime lullaby..

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:09 AM
  • 6 Replies

whats your babies favorite bedtime lullaby?

my daughter loves All I Want Is You by Barry Louis Polisar.

i'm a book reading, thrill seeking, always traveling, can't sit still, stuck in my ways,  pierced and tattooed, co- sleeping, vaccinating, breast feeding, army wife., and mommy to a little girl. who's madly in love with my husband and absolutely loves being a stay at home mommy kind of woman.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gacgbaker
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:08 AM

My babies get no lullabies... it is much better this way, trust me!  Our singing is BAD!  lol... we do read her stories though :)

Amber- Group Owner of:
Unique Baby Names
and Children's Health Issues

BekaBug
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:24 AM

lol. my singing is awful, but she wont sit still long enough for me to read. im hoping that changes when she gets a little older. 8 )

i'm a book reading, thrill seeking, always traveling, can't sit still, stuck in my ways,  pierced and tattooed, co- sleeping, vaccinating, breast feeding, army wife., and mommy to a little girl. who's madly in love with my husband and absolutely loves being a stay at home mommy kind of woman.

threeeunder3
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Brahm's lullaby, Jewel has the most beautiful version. I put that on for DD and she falls into a drunken sleep immediately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsFQcQKWgTQ 

Lovin' on my babies

bearsbabies
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:35 AM

boys love bob marley lol

Kydins.Mommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:17 PM

my son absolutly loves the brahms lullaby.. i either would sing or humm it to him even before he was born. then we went to build-a-bear and had a bear made for him and had a lil brahms lullaby button put in its paw so at night he will push it (he's 10 months old tomorrow). but he also loves the winnie the pooh song.  

JewelsE
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 1:36 PM

I always sing my little guy a song or two before he goes down for his naps during the day.  He likes pretty much anything...even if you just make up your own song.  However, "Jesus loves the little children" is one of his favorites because I have used that song a lot.  Usually if I start singing that song, he will snuggle his head into my chest and close his eyes.  At night time we do a bedtime story before bed...as well as a bottle, brushing teeth, and kisses.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)